School-Wide Policies & Procedures
Students enrolled in Carone Learning/cFitness Academy courses are expected to:
- Participate in the course on a regular basis each week.
- Submit assignments in a timely manner.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with the instructor via email, phone,
or office hours.
- Communicate with supervising adult, parent, and/or school counselor on a
regular basis to discuss progress (and fitness logs if enrolled in PE).
- Seek clarification on expectations, assignments, or content when needed.
- Notify instructor if unable to login or complete work in a timely manner.
- Notify instructor if there are any academic or physical limitations that may
interfere with course participation or coursework.
- Complete and log appropriate physical activities for a minimum of three
hours each week, as specified in the course exercise requirements (PE
- Complete own work. Cheating and/or plagiarism is not acceptable.
Code of Conduct
When registering for a Carone Learning/cFitness Academy course, students should comply with the following Code of Conduct.
- Students must have Internet access to complete a course.
- Students will use the Internet responsibly—in a safe, efficient, ethical, and legal manner.
- Students should not participate in the misuse of the Internet, including viewing explicit or inappropriate material. All sites accessed and materials used should be considered “G” or “PG” in rating.
- Students will complete work with academic integrity. This means no cheating or plagiarism!
- Students will not share course content with other unauthorized users.
- Students will keep their login and password information confidential.
Students will use proper etiquette when communicating with other students, teachers, or other staff. This includes:
- Using constructive criticism, but no personal attacks
- No derogatory, racial, explicit, profane, or other inappropriate comments
- No harassing other students, teachers, or staff
- No posting of nude or inappropriate pictures
- Be respectful
- Beware of emails or communications from strangers asking for personal
Carone Learning will cooperate fully with local, state, or federal officials in any investigation related to illegal activities. Carone Learning will do its best to provide quality online courses and services. Course maintenance and updates are provided on a regular basis. However, this is not a guarantee of uninterrupted, error-free service. Furthermore, Carone Learning may suspend services at times in order to provide maintenance and updates.