Welcome Cyprus-Fairbanks students! We’re happy to have you join Carone Learning’s cFitness Academy for a summer school session in order to earn your middle school PE credits.
How Our Courses Work
Our courses are designed so that students can work through the lessons and assignments independently– anytime, anywhere– with guidance and feedback from a certified instructor. In the courses, students watch lessons, take online quizzes, participate in online discussion boards, and complete personalized assignments.
In our summer PE courses, students will be required to complete 4 hours of physical activity per week for 8 weeks. Students will submit weekly fitness logs with the details of your workouts. These logs must be verified by a parent or supervising adult. We recommend that your weekly exercise includes elements of cardio, strength, and stretching, however, you can choose your own activities. We also provide an Exercise Library with videos and instructions where you can find a variety of options for exercise if needed. You can find more information about the exercise requirements for this course under the “Exercise Requirements” page in the course.
If you have any physical limitations, please contact the instructor immediately to discuss options. A doctors note is required to modify the current physical activity requirements in the course.
You can register for a course by clicking the enroll button below.
- Each course is one semester or 0.5 credits. The following are middle school PE course titles: Fitness Basics, Intro to Group Sports, Intro to Individual Sports. In order to complete the course in the allotted time frame, please choose the accelerated option.
- Payment is due at the time of registration and can be made with a credit card or a mailed check. Access to the course will not be available until payment is received. The cost is $279 per course. Only one PE course may be taken at at time.
- You may start your online course at any time. If you wish to start the course on a day other than your registration date, please contact our registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to request a new start date.
- You will have 8 weeks from your start date to complete the course. A two-week complimentary extension is available, upon request, at the end of your course. Additional extensions are available for a $15 per week fee.
- Your school has requested that your course is completed by July 30th with a final grade submitted to the school by August 15th. In order to complete by July 30th, we recommend that you start your course as soon as possible, or by June 6th at the very latest.
If you have any questions about enrollment, please contact our registrar at email@example.com or by phone, 888.769.0480 ext 3.
If you have any questions as you begin or work through your course, please contact your instructor, Mrs. Heidi Richards via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone, 888.769.0480 ext 108.
We look forward to working with you! Best of luck on your course.