It’s here again: a brand new year. It’s a great time to re-evaluate your health habits and set some new goals to better yourself. This year, follow your dreams, but be realistic. Here are a few tips to help you select some great goals:
- Try something new. If you have been doing the same thing expecting different results, it’s time to mix it up.
- Be honest with yourself. You are better off setting smaller, attainable goals. If you make your goal to difficult you are setting yourself up for disappointment.
- Write it down. Then put it somewhere where you will see it often, and keep track of the steps you are taking to meet your goal.
- Share it. Tell a friend and ask them to hold you accountable.
- Reward yourself. Give yourself a pat on the back (or a little something more) for meeting your short-term goals. Just make sure your reward isn’t unhealthy food!