Has your doctor ever told you to reduce the stress in your life? Did you laugh out loud? We live in a fast-paced society with endless to-do lists and high expectations. The stress we endure can have a serious impact on our health. But how do you control it?
Try a few of these suggestions to take your stress down to a manageable level:
- Take five minutes each morning to stretch and breathe.
- Get enough sleep.
- Learn how to say “no.”
- List your achievements. Refer to them often.
- Use a planner.
- Schedule time for “nothing.”
- Eat healthy and green.
- Schedule time for your friends and family.
- Make exercise a priority.